Saturday, December 3, 2011

Amalthea Ridge Homestead in Great Falls, VA

I'm very excited to announce that Amalthea Ridge Homestead will be releasing a new line of bath and body products. The release of the new goat milk soaps and lotions is their very first of the season!  All of the creations are hand crafted on the homestead using fresh goat milk that is produced by Amalthea Ridge goats.
Amalthea Ridge is owned and operated by my good friend Sarah. This was a great year for Amalthea Ridge Homestead with their first kid being born in April and it looks like next year we will see several new additions to the Homestead. Check back next year for photos of new kids and exciting new goat milk soaps and lotions!

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to homestead no more than one mile outside of the city limits.Two miles if I have to.What do you suggest? Email me at starbird66@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete